This planner is set up with the “build as you go/need” option. This means you have the choice to use either a vertical or horizontal weekly layout. You get to use whatever suits you best. You also have the option to add a daily layout wherever and whenever you need.
The planner comes in a PDF file and a Metamoji file.
- The PDF has hyperlinks for each button, the titles in the Index, and the Index marker (green heart located at the bottom).
- The Metamoji file has pre-created Jump Spots for each button, the titles in the Index, and the Index marker, and the extra pages section.
Here's What You Get
The Download Folder
- 1 PDF with hyperlinks
- 1 Metamoji file with Jump Spots
The Digital Planner consists of. . .
- Index were every title is a hyperlink (hyperlinks are in the PDF file only)
- 1 Important Dates section (for birthdays, anniversaries, etc)
- Monthly spread for every month, notes section, to-do spread, menu spread and a blank layout (you can turn this into whatever you want)
- Extra Pages section (contains layouts that can be duplicated and inserted any time anywhere needed)
- 1 blank month layout, 2 different Daily layouts (1 appointments Daily layout & 1 hour by hour Daily layout), blank vertical week layout, blank horizontal week layout, blank menu layout, blank to-do layout and a blank layout
- Stickers section (this is blank so that you can put your favorite/most used stickers here)