This bullet journal is set up with the “build as you go/need” option. This means you have the choice to use either a vertical or horizontal weekly layout. You get to use whatever suits you best.
The planner comes in a PDF file and a Metamoji file.
- The PDF has hyperlinks for each section, the titles in the Index, and the Index marker.
- The Metamoji file has pre-created Jump Spots for each section, the titles in the Index, and the Index marker, and the extra pages section.
Here's What You Get
The Download Folder
- 1 PDF with hyperlinks
- 1 Metamoji file with Jump Spots
The Bullet Journal consists of. . .
- 12 clickable sections (these can also be given any title you want)
- An index button located on every page
- An "Extra Pages" section containing a grid pages, dot grid pages, lined pages, & blank pages you can add anywhere you like as many times as you want.
- 6 different inserts you can add anywhere in your journal